Thursday, July 14, 2011

Los Angeles Favorites for the Summer

There's nothing like seeking out the restaurants and eats of any city. Los Angeles, happens to be one of the best cities to do this in.  Thing is, I haven't even hit the real nitty gritty places yet. The culture, energy, and weather is incomparable to anywhere I've ever been. During the summer, I love to eat outside and visit the beach and this year ain't no different. Here are some of my favorites-- to eat and do in this town. What do ya think? 

Grillin' and chillin' outside, Steak Salad and a crisp glass or two of Savignon Blanc = perfect evening

Sushi, awesome everywhere in LA.  Aburiya Toranoko in Little Tokyo

Haven't been to many Indian spots here but love concept of sweet, tangy, & spicy.  These are Pani Puri which a friend made

Armenian food at Carousel, who doesn't love Hummus? My new fav dish, Kebbeh Nayyeh (Steak Tartare)
Caesar Salad a go-to but with Fried Oysters at Gulfstream  I admit, I do like Hillstone restaurants if I had to choose a Chain

Nothing like day drinks at the Avalon, Beverly Hills

Ramen not ideal in Summer but that Fried Rice and melt-in-your-mouth Kurobuta Pork Belly from Daikokuya is amazing!

Santa Monica and it's Pier, the Ferris Wheel always makes me feel like a kid again

Did I mention the Fried Rice from Daikokuya?! Here's a close up!


No comments: