Thursday, November 9, 2006

The Love of Cooking

One of my goals after graduating culinary school was to establish myself as a solid cook and Chef. This comes with studying, cooking, and mistakes which are never ending! I am slowly starting my own buisness cooking intimate dinner parties for the willing whom are adventuresome and passionate!

While LA is not known for the best restaurants in the nation, they do have the best produce. Seeking these ingredients from local farmer's markets has been an amazing discovery. I try to highlight this along with fresh yet simple dishes in my cooking. As my business continues to grow, I find myself very fortunate... cooking dinner parties, in beautiful homes and meeting extremely interesting people in Southern Cal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TAMMY!!
I love the article.
Seriously amazing!!
I'll check out the other articles.. promise

Xoxox

Olivia *!!!