Monday, August 13, 2007

Impromptu dinner with Dave L.
















Gerlyn and Kirstin were in town so we were all invited to Dave’s for dinner in the Hollywood Hills. I got a bit lost, not to mention queasy driving up those windy Hills to his Spanish style home. Charming and cute, the house was ideal for a summer soiree. It was kind of weird that I did not have to cook but nonetheless relaxing and extremely fun to watch. We dined on Grilled whole Red Snapper, fresh vegetables, and drank multiple bottles of Rose. We conversated until the wee hours of the night listening to music and topped things off with a mean nightcap of Tequila, Rum, and some other fruit juices….so I think! An evening to remember for sure....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there.
p.s. I've gone over this with Maria. Conversate is note a word. :)

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I really don't appreciate you posting a picture of me on your blog without permission. I'll have my agent send you over a contract and we should be cool. Please ask next time- I don't want to have another chili incedent.

Anonymous said...

Oops somehow I misspelled my name on my last posting. Oh well- I'm still hot and famous