Thursday, March 20, 2008









I have been really bad about posting lately. Something is kind of screwy with my ‘template', I need to further investigate with other blogger experts! Between finding things to blog about, taking pictures, writing the post, who has time to maintain the site!!!

Last week was Fashion week in Los Angeles. I’ve been never been to a show myself, but hear and see that it is star studded and who’s who event. My friend, Carly is apart of this GenArt association and gets tickets to movie premieres, art , and fashion shows. I was intrigued by her invitation and was excited about the evening. To make a long story short and without offending anyone, we had a blast people watching, of course putting our two cents in (a.k.a. talking crap about everyone, hey, I'm only human)! The show was at the Park Plaza Hotel in Koreantown. It was a huge and gorgeous venue and was divided in 3 rooms where fashionistas could roam and admire each designers' work. The whole scene was out of a movie! Afterwards, we had dinner with the great Nancy Silverton at Osteria Mozza (co-owner is Mario Batali). Actually, she was plating behind the Mozzarella cheese bar where we sat! All and all, fun fashion and food, not necessarily a common LA affair ...but in my case, a perfect combination!

No comments: