Thursday, March 29, 2007

Birthdays!













Everybody loves birthdays right? Well, at least until you hit about 21…!!! No, not me though, I have always thought birthdays were YOUR day, the one day you could feel special and celebrate your LIFE! I have always been blessed with week long parties, gifts and just plain celebration! That’s why I love my family and friends so much. Every day when the 29th of March hits, I feel unique and one of kind, but this year was different. They say, it’s your ‘Golden year', 29 on the 29th. I say, it’s when I finally felt like an adult, like everyone else, just another day that…of feeling special and great to be alive. Everyday is your birthday, I finally realized that. It’s what you make of it. I did celebrate in this year in style with a dinner at Sona, a night with my little cousins filled with cupcakes and Baby Einstein, and then another night in Hollywood, LA style, partying. A special thanks to Tina, Chris, Carly, Diep, Erik, Ben, Jack, Heidi, Caroline, Dylan, and the my co-workers, Julie, Gabel, and Amy! One year before the big 3-0, god help me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm such an idiot. I thought yours was a day after Carly's. Duh. I knew they were together though. Happy Golden year.

Anonymous said...

I'm also idiot. Sarah had me convinced that it was the day after. Blame her.

Happy belated Birthday Tam. Glad to hear it was good.