Saturday, April 21, 2007

A love for Virginia Tech

V Tech has always had a very special spot in my heart and when I think of the place I always smile. I spent 4 years of my life there that changed my life drastically. I left there with a handful the most loyal and sweet best friends. I love the Hokies, sports, the maroon, orange, and most of all the cute looking bird as our mascot. I hope everyone has a chance to visit Virginia Tech, wedged between the Blue Ridge Mountains with its gorgeous sunsets, colorful fall leaves, and even beautiful snowfalls. The school is surrounded by nothing but sereneness, good people, and a loving community. There are way too many memories to count and I will never forget them. May the school be stronger than ever, RIP to all the victims and more than ever, GO HOKIES!

No comments: