Saturday, October 17, 2009

V.I.P. Dinner










Last weekend I kicked off my 1st dinner party at the new LOFT. Kind of like a 'grand opening' for friends and family! I invited my closest peeps over and dedicated a course to each one of them. The dish was designed based on a little history between me and the other person. For instance, my old roommate Sarah was in attendance and her dish was Peroguies. She introduced them to me back in Philly. She'd saute them in butter and finished up with sour cream. It was our late snack! So for the dinner a little twist and filled them with purple potato and sweet potato!






I won't bore you with everyone's dish but we had a great time! I'm so lucky to have the best friends ever. And to all my other friends out there....you guys definitely deserve a special dish in your honor too. Let me know when you are coming to visit!!!

No comments: