Monday, October 19, 2009

Mom visits!




Morning Glory and Ginger Chicken

Beef and French Fry Stir Fry
Egg and Pork Omelette
Church and State Bistro
Hamachi Crudo
Escargots
Roasted Farmer's Market Vegetables
Loup de Mer
Duck Confit










I love it when my mom visits. Vietnamese food, family dinners, good retaurant eats, and of course I get to spend time with her. She cooked one night for my friends, a plethera of my favorite dishes. Morning Glory, Egg and Pork Omelete, Ginger Chicken, and Beef French Fry Stir Fry.










One night we went to eat at Church and State in downtown. Very cute restaurant with good food. Hamachi Crudo, Escargots, Roasted Chicken, French Onion Soup Duck Confit, and Loup de Mer.










During her visit, I took her to eat Sushi and we also enjoyed a few meals in Little Saigon. We had great time and she even bought me a housewarming gift...a flat screen TV. Thanks Mom for being you and for everything!

1 comment:

virginia said...

ooo I love that pork and egg omelette dish! My mom makes that too :)