Monday, October 16, 2006

Jack's B-Day, Diep's B-Day, Halloween


Jack's 2nd Birthday - Diep made the cake!

One thing about moving to California and being near my family. For the past 6 years, I have been away from all the celebrations, birthdays, death anniversaries, family get-togethers. However, now I get to enjoy these events that many of us take for granted. Diep and Erik have been my second family and invited me into their home as soon as I moved to the area. In fact, I even lived with them for 3 months before moving into my own abode. They have 2 wonderful kids whom I have grown to love. Jack just turned 2 and is a typical young gentlemen (terrbile 2!) while Ben is 7 months. Jack loves to eat fruit and dance to my hip-hop, Tammy's jammies music, while Ben is a laid back guy who is discovering his passion in life which could be Elmo, Baby Einstein videos, and balloons like his brother. I never thought I'd get used to babies being around but Jack and Ben have definetly initiated me into this "other life". Diep made Jack's b-day cake and I had the honor of making her dinner on her birthday. Next is Halloween!

Diep's B-day...my dinner for her....

Bruschetta w/Tomatoes from the Garden

Bag of Mushrooms w/Herb Cream

No comments: