Tuesday, June 12, 2007

If I weren’t a Chef, I’d be a ROCKSTAR.



I LOVE music and am constantly listening to it, waking up to the radio, in the car (my 80 minute commute- round trip) via radio, at work via I-Tunes, running via I-POD, and at home via CDs. My favorites….I am quite obsessed with the late 60s such as the Beatles, CCR, Paul Simon and then there’s the kind of alternative/rock/pop stuff, like Coldplay, Snow Patrol, any my CDs, one highly recommend the Last Kiss soundtrack, where I discovered Ray LaMontagne. I only wish the blogspot site had links to music, ugh.

I went to the Hollywood Bowl this weekend and had a blast with John Mayer. The whole time I kept thinking and wondering, is he singing his heart out for the loss of Jessica Simpson??? He’s such a talented singer and I can’t fathom the thought of singing AND playing guitar in front of thousands. The site at the Bowl is beautiful, Hollywood hills in the back drop, cool, crisp with your own food, wine and good friends, sunset. WOWsers. If you haven’t checked out his latest album, please do. Contiunuum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Trammy! Keep your day job though because I've heard you singing to your girl Whitney before and and you ain't no ROCKSTAR! :) "I believe the children are our future..."

The Bowl is an awesome place to go (although traffic sucks) and it looks like you & Caroline had a fun time w/John Mayer (he's awesome!). How come the pics are so fuzzy? Is that from all the Rockstar partying that you did? :)

Love, Ha